Monday, March 9, 2015

Release Day & Special Birthday Wishes


I’d like to give a very special birthday shout out to my father, William David Quinn, a man who served his country in Vietnam, 1966-1967, earning both a Bronze Star and Purple Heart. It is true that many dream of meeting their hero, but I was raised by mine. As long as I breathe, I will never get over the all he sacrificed, and the hero’s welcome he never got.When you grow up the child of a veteran, you come to understand, that what they went through, you will never understand, that that is your luxury and their burden.

With all of this in my head, I created this anthology, getting to work with many wonderful authors who gave of their time and talents to benefit such a worthy cause. With so many great veteran’s charities out there, 100% of the proceeds from this anthology will go to them, a different one chosen each month, starting with the Wounded Warrior Project end of Marchhttps://support.woundedwarriorproject.org

So, this year, as a way of saying a very special Happy Birthday to my father, I’ve set the anthology titled We Go On, to release on his birthday as a way of saying, “Welcome Home” I hope you will read on to find out more about this project and how you can help veterans by not only buying the book, but through other sites as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!